Summer Youth & Intern Program
The Village of Franklin Park is accepting applications for our part-time Summer Youth Program. Office clerk, informational technology and laborer positions are available. The program begins May 1, 2013 and ends April 30, 2014. Qualifications for employment must be met:
- Currently enrolled High School student who has taken college admission tests (e.g., ACT) or applicant must include proof of registration for such test; or be enrolled for 2013-2014 in accredited college, university or graduate school;
- Written recommendations from school official, professor, teacher or guidance counselor (for first time participants only);
- Minimum grade point average of “C” or equivalent - applicant must include proof from current school of grade point average;
- Minimum Age: 16 (at time of application) Maximum Age: 24 (at time of application;
- Participant Relationship to Village Official or Officer Prohibited: Immediate family members [spouses, children and grandchildren (including birth, step and adopted), brother, sister, parent, grandparent, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, mother-in-law, father-in-law, daughter-in-law, son-in-law, aunt, uncle, niece or nephew] or any other member of the household of the Village President, Village Clerk, Village Trustee, Comptroller, Village Department Head or Director, and Deputy Department Head or Director, if applicable, shall not be hired in any capacity during said person’s tenure in office; and
- Successfully pass mandatory drug and alcohol tests and remain drug and alcohol free throughout Program participation.
Send Village Employment Application (see left side of this page) and other documentation by Friday May 3rd, 2013, to Lisa Anthony, Director of Human Resources, Village of Franklin Park, 9500 Belmont Avenue, Franklin Park, IL 60131. Email Resume
Fax 847.671.8238 M/F/D
The Village of Franklin Park is an equal opportunity employer.
Other Area Job Opportunities