The Zoning Administrator serves as staff liaison to the Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA). The ZBA reviews and hears all formal appeals for zoning relief whether through direct application to the Board or as an appeal of a decision made by the Zoning Administrator after a review of the Zoning Code.
Please contact the Zoning Administrator for details when beginning the application process.
- Applications for Zoning Relief can include:
- Conditional Use
- Subdivision and Resubdivision
- Fee Schedule for Zoning Relief Hearings is in the Village Code in the following sections:
- 11-1-5: Zoning, Planning & Development Fees
- 11-1-6: Charge for Insufficient Fund Checks
Click for Zoning Board of Appeals meeting information