The Village Clerk is an elected, four-year term. The Clerk is the local recordkeeper and historian of the community, maintaining the entire recorded history of the Village and its people. The duties of the Clerk are essential to the continuing, long-term operation of our community. These include, but are not limited to the following:
• Maintains official records and documents
• Keeper of the Village Seal
• Records and publishes minutes from Boards and Commissions
• Maintains official ordinances and resolutions
• Countersigning official documents
• Arranging and posting meetings and agendas
• Administering oaths of office
• Answering inquiries from other government units and citizens
• Election duties
• Registering voters
Notice of Mortgage Foreclosures
Effective March 1, 2010, the Notice of Foreclosure Initiating Order and the Notice of Confirmation Order should be sent to:
Village of Franklin Park
Clerk Tommy Thomson
9500 Belmont Ave
Franklin Park, IL 60131
It's Time to Schedule Your Garage Sale!
Franklin Park residents must register with the Village to hold a
garage sale. You can visit Village Hall or call the Clerk’s Office at 847-671-8242 .There is no cost to register.
Remembera garage or yard sale sign can only be placed on your property. Sales can be held for a maximum of 30 hours within a three day period. Residents are allowed two garage or yard sales per 12-month period, with at least a 3-month period between the two sales.
Sale hours cannot be earlier than 8 AM and must end by 7 PM.